Well, good for me I have things to be excited about and I thought of these while having a spoonful of Nutella earlier as breaky! petty to some but idgaf
1) Fall Out Boy’s appearance on The Voice
Erika and I were raving about this a week ago when Pete Wentz announced it on his Instagram so after the live show, I looked immediately for a link and HOLYYYY SHIIIIT they were teaming with Michelle Chamuel of #TeamUsher. Managed to give the link to Erika and we cried and we were just all stoked for August to see them live in Manila. It’s like we were in our college years again. PATRICK STUMP’s voice is just aaaahh.
IM SORRY BUT FALL OUT BOY WASN’T JUST A PHASE. SORRY SELF!
and while I’m writing this, YT removed the original link but hey I got teaser link. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozpo-EL0Wfg
2) MAN OF STEEL!! You k’now I’m a sucker for action and superhero movies (feeling geek), that’s why the moment they released the date of the new Superman movie, we got our tix booked. Too cool that Manila had it first
jojoloco’s verdict (but hey this is just me, see also for yourself!)
- Man of steel was just fine. We had tears and way better than Superman returns but still so-so. #notabiasedmarvelfanswear
- Lame in other words.
- not your typical superhero movie. It’s more of drama than action.
- Or Batman and other superhero movies were just great and Man Of Steel didn’t manage to keep up
- As per Erika- Family centric and dramatic that it’s so boring——- HAHAHA WTF but true!
- As per Erika another “HAHAHAHA but TRUE”—- 2 hours - explaining who he is 45 minutes - trying to save Lois Lane instead of mankind
- It’s like they’re introducing Mr Clark Kent
- I had tears but again this is a superhero movie not drama, cmoooon. More of OOOMPH, please.
- Buti na lang may part 2.
- And lastly, My standards were too high because of TDKR.
3) SO STOKED FOR SATURDAY
- Fete Dela Musique (oh music fest!)
- LOVE LUST FAITH + DREAMS ALBUM BUY OUT (im so happy i got to organize this because 30stm is my favvie band in the world it’ DOESN’T FEEL LIKE WORK AT ALL, THANK YOU IDYSSEY FOR TRUSTING US!!! getting close to Saturday, must finalize errthing tomorrow) 3pm sm megamall!
4)Pretty Little Liars Season 4
- Fuggit, EZRA FITZ! I have to watch it naaaa!
5) Rants above are petty but #5 is the bom
WORK! :) i’m not rushing and bragging but i think i’m getting there. oh please universe, help me :) and love life? what love life haha! secret muna chos!