#southbound. 👒 #jojoloco #whatnots
Posts tagged jojoloco.
I’d be an anchor but I’m scared you’d drown… it’s safer the ground. ❤⚓️ 😜 #jojoloco #trips #ilocos #photopost #the1975
When you were inside your mom’s tummy, your mom suffered the pain that you gave to her, and you thanked her by kicking her all day long. When you were 1 year old, your mom celebrated the first birthday of you, you thanked her by crying all day long. When you were 2 years old, your mom started…
introducing: tumblr users being smooth as fuck
isn’t it weird to think that if you were raised differently, if you lived somewhere else, if you said yes to that boy who asked you out in eighth grade, or if you played a different sport your life would be completely different? One little thing, one little choice can change your entire life.
1.Stop posting negative sh*t about celebrities on social media. Miley Cyrus does not care what you think about her haircut, Justin Bieber does not care what you think of his tattoos and Gwyneth Paltrow couldn’t care less regarding what you think about her diet.
2. Stop resenting yourself for drunk texting your ex. Sure, its a little embarrassing, but at least you’re addressing your feelings. Not that you should aim to drink an entire bottle of rum then see what happens, but… roll with the punches.
3. Leave the country. If you don’t have money, look into doing charity work abroad. Some programs will sponsor you.
4. If you hate your job, quit your job. Repeat after me: THE MONEY IS NOT WORTH IT. Food and shelter are clutch though, so make sure you have another job lined up.
5. Stop beating yourself up for skipping the gym on days you truly didn’t have time. But also, stop skipping the gym on days you had plenty of time to go.
6. Make up — not to be confused with make out — with an ex.
7. Rid yourself of enemies. Apologize for what you did wrong and forgive those who have wronged you.
8. Rid yourself of “frenemies.” Don’t spend 2014 surrounded by people you secretly despise.
9. If you think somebody is cute, say “hi” and introduce yourself. Every relationship you have ever had started with a greeting.
10. Leave your phone number for someone. Worst-case scenario: you won’t get a call and maybe you’ll feel a tiny bit embarrassed. Regardless of the outcome, you put yourself out there and probably made the other person’s day.
11. Stop caring about how many people “like” your Instagram photos. If you like the photo enough to post it, what else matters? Social media anxiety is a waste of time.
12. Cross something off your bucket list. Sky dive, bungee jump, scuba dive, etc. Don’t make excuses as to why you can’t accomplish something, and check out
13. Stop hating yourself for eating dessert. A piece of birthday cake is a right, not a privilege.
14. Keep a journal. It doesn’t have to be something you use daily, but documenting your experiences is incredibly important. You’ll appreciate it later.
15. Strengthen relationships with family members. Blood is thicker than water.
16. Help strangers. “Pay it forward,” do good things for the world — and don’t post a Facebook status about it.
17. Conquer a fear. Personally, I fear Bikram yoga.
18. Turn off your smartphone at dinner.
19. Don’t check your Twitter feed when you’re with friends.
20. Try a fashion trend you never thought you could pull off. And, do it with confidence. Floppy hats, snap backs, Harem pants; you can do it!
21. Double-text without fear. THOU SHALL NOT BE IGNORED!
22. Shop locally, eat locally and recognize where your money is going. Consumers control the economy, so visit the mom-and-pop coffee shop down the street instead of Starbucks. Shop at boutiques rather than chains (they aren’t all expensive — trust me). Try Etsy.com instead of retail conglomerates.
23. Cry. When you’re happy and when you’re sad; embrace your emotions as they come.
24. Stop being so shallow. Next time you find yourself judging someone based on his or her appearance, imagine the person standing in front of you saying, “I’m beautiful.” You’ll start to believe it.
25. If you want someone to commit to you, vocalize it. Don’t settle for being someone’s “f*ck buddy” if that isn’t what you want. “Together” is the waiting period between “talking” and “dating”; purgatory shouldn’t last forever.
I love every single one of these… Perfect for 2014.
Blogging before going to Tagaytay! :) I’m sorry I am really bad at doing year-ender entry about my life and my whole 2013. I hate doing recaps because everyone is doing it. Haha. All I can say is that 2013 was the worst but I managed to get out of it and still live my life.
2004 was one of the best years of my life. That was the best high school year I ever had. An- all girl barkada (we’re a group of 8! So big and so cool! Haha), I belonged to an all-girl “cream" section. Imagine what our christmas parties and field trips looked like? Or just a simple English class? Or our Chemistry class? We loved dressing up, we loved magazines, we loved chick flicks, we loved The OC, The Hills, Laguna Beach, One Tree Hill, we loved sleepovers. We loved talking about boys! We felt like we were one of the grown-ups and we really felt that we were the coolest!!!!!! We were always like that but we were from the first section so we were also nerds! Hahaha! And some from the other sections were of course, mad at us when we always win in competitions. *coughs* Academic contests, Sabayag Pagbigkas, Extemporaneous speech, etc *coughs*
But years passed, we all looked so jeje pala! And everyone’s matured now and we’re all friends again!
And speaking of 2004 and looking back.. here are the things that’s gonna turn 10 years old this 2014. Fucking 10 years old. A decade, baby.
Each of it was part of my 2004, my second year high school life, the GGGB. Fuck time, we’re OLD.
Exhibit 1: These movies were part of lives. Hello sleepovers. And a lot of chick flicks. That’s why the GGGB were described as hopeless romantics… well, because of this. YES, US GIRLS ARE KIND OF CHEESY BUT NOT SHOWY. Me and my friends can still remember the lines in some of these. 2004 was really the year of romcoms and chick flicks. (Disclaimer: ako lang ang natatanging fan ng Harry Potter sa barkada namin!)
Exhibit 2: These songs. We danced some of it during our P.E. classes. Totally fun because every rehearsals which is after our dismissal, we stayed in school— to rehearse, to take selfies (selfie wasn’t a word yet by that time) then post it in friendster and multiply, to talk some more and to kill time just by being together.
Oh highschool, I miss you so bad.
Photoset below which is taken 10 years ago. I don’t really post photos of my highschool self because I look ugh but I miss our complete group!! Kim is now in US, Alexa is now based in Singapore. Toto wasn’t in this set because she’s always missing whenever we take our pictures. Hanggang ngayon, ganun siya! Haha.
SEE? ON WEDNESDAYS, WE WEAR PINK. (Alexa and Kim, may touch of pink lang. Kainezzz. Wala pang F21 before. Bayo, Kamiseta and Just G lang!)
(click the photo for a much clearer and larger version and save it to your phone or laptop to remind you that you’re old now, so be matured so get off the internet :p)
Café by the Ruins. Glenn’s 50s Diner. Bag of Beans. Aside from music, concerts, dressing up, films and Harry Potter… I love good food out of town. F that dinosaur appetite over the holidays. 🐷 #nowonderimfat #mynameisbuding #travel #trips #holidays2013 #jojoloco
I’m a witch and I hate few people, coughs* muggles coughs*.
Let me take you down. Nothing is real and nothing to get hung about… Strawberry Fields Forever. 🍓💘🎵
#trips #travel #baguio #jojoloco (at La Trinidad, Benguet)
Listened to an old Dishwalla song which sent a jolt of nostalgia through my body, soul and mind. Haha. So I had the urge to get these scratched and overused CDs out from our cd case (my ate’s and my version of mixtapes- songs from Sugar Ray, Tonic, Collective Soul, Dishwalla, Vertical Horizon, Switchfoot, U2, Pearl Jam, etc). Oldschool/ alt rock is the best thing evaaarr. We had to burn a lot of CDs before the mp3 player and iPod era. Good times! Here’s to hoping that a pub out there that plays good alternative music all night long. Pure listening party just like in movies. Woohoo! ❤ #music #jojoloco #dishwalla #u2 #tonic #90s #early2000s
SWEATER WEATHER (Boots, scarf and beanie too) 😻 #trips #travel #christmas #christmas2013 #jojoloco (at Camp John Hay, Baguio City)